Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wedding bliss/stress

I am sitting here watching videos from out cinematographer and am about to cry. I had a meeting at the venue last night and realize how many more little details there are to plan. I am feeling a tad bit stressed, but also incredibly blessed.

In the past few days I found out that my great aunts and uncles are coming to the wedding and everytime I cry. Even when I think about it I cry. I feel so loved and lucky. I couldn't ask for a better gift or family. Even through the ups and downs I know it will be perfect.

I am completely my parent's child (a perfectionist and detail oriented). We don't do things unless we can do them right. As stressed out as I am, watching those videos I know our wedding will be perfect. Regardless of what does or does not get done it will be perfect! We are so blessed to be so loved and fortunate to have so many people there to support us on our big day! Now its just getting there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment