Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Founder

This quote may sound cliche but I find it very true to my life.  I have been so lucky to find a man I love with all my heart. He is funny, sweet, and has a big heart (I could continue with the list).   He constantly drives me crazy, but the second he is gone all I want is for him to drive me crazy.  We spent the last two weeks together and just said bye.  Man do I miss him like crazy.  I came home to watch The Bachelor and all I want is to have his annoying comments driving me up a wall.
I am used to us being apart because he is a Marine and isn't stationed here.  I don't think we have gone more than 6 weeks without seeing each other and I can't say it is too bad.  But the shorter he is gone the more I miss him.  He will only be gone for 9 days and I am already counting down the days until I see him again. But I will continue to watch The Bachelor and await the day he comes back!


No comments:

Post a Comment