Wednesday, May 29, 2013

AHHHH!!!!!!

Between the wedding and getting ready to move life has been fairly stressful. So far I think I have been handling it fairly well.  The only person who really gets to hear my being upset is the one who chooses to be with me and love me unconditionally. There have been quite a few people that have told me how calm I have been. I have to say it can be incredibly stressful at times because a lot of the work has been on me. Most of the time I am ok with that because I can make the decisions I want and be creative in my own way. Now it is just hoping the wedding turns out.
I am trying not to be bothered by the dumb stress of some people, but at times it gets difficult it tune it out. I want people to support and love us. I don't need to be lectured, pestered, threatened or have hissy fits thrown. Let's all grow up and move on. I tell people things on a need to know basis. If I don't tell you it is because you don't need to know. I don't need more stress in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment