Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Big things are coming

Well this is kind of an exciting for the husband and me. We have a new baby niece, which is so exciting!! I can't wait to meet her :)

Our other fantastic news is we are no longer homeless!!! This is the best news ever! We have lived in a hotel for the last month and I am not cut out to me a hotel wife!! We've had to be creative in dinners and just living arrangements.

Our new house is furnished with government issued furniture (at least for the time being). We get most of our stuff in a few weeks. Brandon will be headed back to our home state just a week later. (I know super awesome that we were here for less than two months and he's headed home). The only thing that bothers me is that he is missing my birthday. He could be gone 364 days of the year...just not my birthday or our anniversary!! I know that is ridiculous, but birthdays are my favorite, so it bums me out some. Yes I know marrying into the military this would happen someday...but I don't have to like it :).

We are also getting our first reimbursement check so I can finally have a little liberty and get things like curtains since the blinds are too short!I can't wait to have this place put together. I am waiting on pictures because I want to do before and after...I think it is much more exciting that way!


No comments:

Post a Comment