Monday, August 26, 2013

Stay at home wife

Never in my wildest dreams did I picture that as my role in life, regardless of how temporary. Stay at home mom, yes, but stay at home wife, never!!!
Well it is an adventure! Today we finally got our first shipment, which I was excited about, but now feel like I am living in a mess. Yes it has only been in our house for about 4 hours, but I am feeling like I am hitting road blocks. I was so excited when I saw our comforter in the box, that immediately I wanted to wash it. Well big mistake...it does not fit all the way in our washer, which I didn't find out until most of it was soaking wet! Pretty sure it is still not dry, what a mess!! I unpacked all of our dishes and have been running the dishwasher making sure they were ready for the meal I was planning on making for dinner. I went around unpacking the rest of the boxes to find somethings are missing. I can't decide if it is a box missing or if the object is really right in front of my face! There is still so much to do and a pile of trash on our balcony waiting to be taken out.
I know not every day of being a stay at home wife is like this, but right now everything little thing is daunting!! I have no motivation to finish anything because I feel like everything I start is not working. I was hoping to have a somewhat clean and settled house before Brandon got home, but that doesn't seem like it will happen!!
Wish me luck and sanity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment