Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kristen

I know it is not midnight my time, but guess what it is in Michigan! 22 years ago one of my dearest friends was born.  I know our story might sound crazy to some of you.  I met my friend Kristen about a year and a half ago at the Marine birthday ball.  Both of our lives have changed drastically since that day.  We spent a total of about 4 hours (at best) together.  We haven't seen each other since, but I am desperately trying to get her to move here! For those of you who know me well, this wont shock you...after the ball we went to our separate homes and I decided to start chatting with her. Since then we are stuck like glue!  Very few days go by that we don't talk.  It's so nice to have her to vent to.  For those of you who don't have a best friend in a different state I highly recommend it. And now my love, you are on her way to being an old maid like me. :)

I value you so much and I am so glad we get to share our birthdays/half birthdays!  You have helped me through some of the hardest/saddest moments in my life.  I have also got to share the happiest/craziest moments with you. You let me vent to you and never complain.  Not a day goes by that I don't value our friendship. I'm so proud of the woman you are becoming.  I've got to watch you grow and see life change drastically and you remained strong.  You are one of the strongest people I know and you continue to become stronger.  You have encouraged me to be stronger and stick to my guns. I have got through some of the toughest times with you on the other end of the phone. I love you and value our friendship! You are about to graduate and start the next chapter of your life.  I am so happy for you and can't wait to see where your life takes you. I know it will only get better and you will understand the true depth of your strength. Happy birthday and first full day of summer!! (and almost gradation day)



Me, Sarah, and Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is really sweet! I hope that I get to meet her someday (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too! I am trying to get her here soon! So you might have to make a trip down or us a trip up!

    ReplyDelete