Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Change of Pace


After weeks of a slightly busier schedule followed by a week of pure hectic, my body decided it was done, finished, had enough of me. So no work for me last Friday.  I hate missing work and knew I was missing one of the worst possible days.  I rarely ever get sick, but in 2012 I have been sick more times than I have in the last 10 years combined!!!! It takes so much out of me and to completely recover takes forever.  So why don’t I just rest and not wear myself down.  That is a great question and something I have to keep better track of.  I am still feeling rather pokey and just not quite myself, but I did go to work yesterday and today.  I realize I need to start saying no…not because I don’t want to, but my body might not be able to.  This weekend I had to miss a very important birthday party, which I was super bummer about. I did get to see the birthday girl on her birthday, which was super awesome!

I think God keeps poking me and telling me hey what’s your deal. The problem is the first thing that has been going when I am busy is church.  It is starting to reflect in my life.  I am in a point in my life where I need and desire to go to church.  Thankfully the next two weeks are relatively calm and I can get back to normal.  Woohoo! During these weeks I am going to get my life back on track and on a good schedule.  After that I just need to keep it up.  I want to make time for my friends and things I enjoy.  I am only young once and I want to be able to be selfish and enjoy this time.So here is to starting a fresh and making time for the things most important! (and the dreaded "n word"!! I will learn to say no).

No comments:

Post a Comment