Thursday, June 7, 2012

Too Busy Making a Living

mental note

Today I stumbled upon this and thought it went really well with my post from earlier this week.  I was also challenged a few weeks ago by my best friend's fiance to go out with everyone on a weekend! He said NO babysitting.  So guess what it's this weekend.  I am kiddo free this weekend, besides going to the movie with a friend and her daughters which totally doesn't count!! I can't wait to share about my FUN and stress free weekend!!!

I also think about the people that I know that work so much and what they miss out on!It frustrates me to no end, until I realized I am one of them but not anymore! This summer is all about change in a good and healthy way!! I don't want to look back and think about all the what ifs!  So here is to the start of many great new things!!!!! And to staying on top of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment